Terms and Conditions for EcoGos
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, EcoGos accessible at https://www.ecogos.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, EcoGos and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and EcoGos may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant EcoGos a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. EcoGos reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and EcoGos express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall EcoGos, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. EcoGos, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
In no such terms is EcoGos liable for any damages to units, once inspected, found to have any preexisting conditions that deem it unacceptable for immediate use or resale. Duct Ninjas LLC subcontracted EcoGos, provides limited insurance for the safety of their contractors and clients alike, to cover any miscellanious damages such as dented flooring by heavy macheriny up to $100 USD, a torn external air filter up to $25 USD, a chipped entryway due to hauling equipment etc.
EcoGos is not responsible, liable, or financially pretained to any client within 15 days of completed appointment due to the nature of clients’ fiscal decision to clean their fault unit before replacing it. No payout should go to any client who makes claims under such conditions:
1) Never reached out to us regarding a dispute 2) Never inquired about getting claim repaired/replaced under their insurance 3) Never inquired about getting claim repaired/replaced under our insurance 4) Never filed a complaint or grievance to the appropriate clerks 5) Have surpassed the amount of time in which we are liable for such claims 6) Failed to submit photographic or video evidence of such claims, including timestamp, within 15 day liability period 7) Was unable to submit proof from another contractor signing off that we did the damages. A licensed and insured HVAC contractor, of no relation to the claiment, proven in a court of law or to the settling party, must sign off on the damages done, stating that Duct Ninjas LLC subcontracted EcoGos, could have been the only source responsible 8) Was unable to request further service or inquiry regarding a faulty furnice at the time of the service or hereafter 9) Has not submited any proof of replacement, repairs, costs, receipts, or work done to his home since our visit. Claiments cannot be reimbursed with an official, taxable, receipt by a reputable source and a breakdown of each cost, and why it had to be done. 10) Has yet to provide any receipts for such services (including our own, you must keep yours) or repairs 11) Fails to recognize that the state of their unit was already dysfunctional due to the nature of this service request to us already, therefore, we are not liable for any damages that might occur, further use that causes damages or loss of power, we were then, and are still, unable to provide repairs, and client contacted a cleaning company in lieu of a repair company for their unit to lower the cost, as a temporary solution. 12) We are not liable for his unit inevitibly breaking down after such usage or fiscal decision made by the owner. We are called upon to inspect and clean the unit. That might buy it another few months in usage, but the odds are, (and if said client wants to pursue evidence, I must also request all copies of estimates or phones calls regarding their unit before our visit from other contractors) the unit was damaged upon arrival, hence the nature for claimants call. 13) Clients records (cont.) must be provided at time of complaint, proving they had not had any previous issues with unit before coming into contact with our company. If client is unable to provide us with such documents, EcoGos will take it upon themselves to request transcripts and chat logs from all other companies and contractors in the tristate area to defend its claim
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent EcoGos from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
EcoGos is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The EcoGos is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between EcoGos and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.